Thursday, December 10, 2015

What to Expect...

What to expect….

First Phone Call- I would like to talk to you for just a few minutes to ask a couple of questions. We need to set expectations. I need to know exactly what you want. Do you want relaxed, fun photos, or something more serious? What kind of time would you like to invest? Are you looking for a large wall piece? Or, perhaps multiple smaller framed images? I want to get to know you & your style. I will also need to collect a deposit to go toward the pieces you purchase.

We will meet before your session- Would you like to meet for coffee? Or, would you prefer to have a consultation in your home? I will show you what I do, give you examples of mediums that we can put your artwork on. I offer Metal, Bamboo, Gallery Wraps & images printed to be framed.

Creating your Images - We should have your style figured out & have a theme in place. We can take as much or as little time at your session as you would like. Remember, I do not charge to create the images, only what you fall in love with.

What’s next?- A few days after I go through & alter the files a little bit we will have another meeting. You will view the very best pieces & decide what you need to incorporate into your home. This will be your only chance to order. I will also provide Web sized files of anything you purchase to post on social media.

Two or three weeks later- your quality artwork will be ready for you & your family to enjoy for years to come.